Saturday, August 29, 2015

The Meaning of Respect and how it Relates to Taekwondo

by Zachary Brescia
age 8

Respect means a care that you carry for people, yourself, places and things. Respect mean listening and following directions. It's allowing what you do to be done. I show respect in my life when going to Chosun. I respect Chosun because it is my Tae Kwon Do school. I show
respect there by bowing to people and wanting to go to Tae Kwon do. I dress in my dobok and never drag my belt; I remove my shoes before entering the dojang and put them away on the shoe rack. I listen to people when they are talking to me, also. Another way I show respect is to myself. I allow myself to be myself and that is a type of respect. I think  everyone should show respect to themselves and other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment