Friday, March 2, 2012

Chosun e-newsletter archive volumn 3 #3 March, 2012

Chosun Taekwondo Academy Celebrating 15 Years!
Chosun Student Essay
March is Women's History Month
Women's Education 
Women's Empowerment


Olga Pico
First Dan Black Belt


As a young girl, I was taught that there were certain things young ladies should not do; among them, martial arts. Although, I was unable to train as a child, I was able to realize my dream through my daughter. As a mother, I believe it is my responsibility to teach my daughters that they can, and should, do anything that is within their ability to reach their potential. I do my utmost to teach them by example and hope that I inspire them to live their dreams. I am heartened to watch the women in our school excell and hope that I too, can be an inspiration for others; not only by my technique, but with the reverence that I approach Taekwondo.
Read entire newsletter
sign up for FREE monthly newsletter at http://www.chosuntkd.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment